Does your child love to make videos? We want to encourage their creativity!
To enter this contest, have your child create their own augmented reality video for a chance to win a $100 ToysRUs™ gift card and a custom-made scannable pin with your augmented reality video embedded! The winner will also have their AR published in our upcoming summer 2023 issue of Brainspace magazine!
The contest entry deadline is May 1st at 12:00 pm. The winner will be announced in our June 2023 issue of Brainspace magazine.
How to Enter:
(the page below is scannable using the Zappar app)
1. Please make sure that your parent or guardian has read and agreed to these terms before you submit photos, text or other content or information to Brainspace Publishing Inc.
2. Entrants must send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be eligible. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. Brainspace Publishing Inc. will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. Brainspace Publishing Inc. is not responsible for entries that are sent to but not received by Brainspace Publishing Inc. for any reason.
3. All winners will be notified by email to the address that was provided at the time of entry.
4. Only one entry per person will be considered.
5. All photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information (collectively and severally called “Materials”) that you submit to Brainspace Publishing Inc. shall become the sole and exclusive property of Brainspace Publishing Inc. and Brainspace Publishing Inc. shall have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to you or others any of the Materials.
6. Brainspace Publishing Inc. may use, reproduce and display submissions and make use of Materials in all Brainspace Publishing Inc. media without further permission or compensation to the winner.
7. Contests are null and void in any jurisdiction where they are prohibited by law. Contests are open to Canadian residents.
8. Brainspace Publishing Inc. reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
9. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.